Unique Korea Expo 2020 | December 8 at 6pm to 10pm EST.
As tour operators, you are always on the lookout for new ideas and additions to customize your products, especially in destinations like Korea. It is typically at KTO’s year-end party that we present to you our upcoming highlights and what to expect in the near future. As 2020 seems to drag on, and many of us think of the year as a do-over, we at KTO are looking at making our year-end party something different, something fun, something that we have not done before! Something memorable, just for you!
For the first time ever, we will incorporate an online EXPO into our annual party. Our usual year end game will be played but will provide new opportunities for you, our closest partners at prizes and learning opportunities.
Air Canada will again join the Expo as is tradition but this year as our Expo official sponsor. Meet the sales team and have a chance to win Grand Prize sponsored by Air Canada, 2 Air Canada flight tickets for anywhere in the world.
New for 2020, we encourage you to invite as many people from your company as possible. We want to celebrate with not only you, but your entire team. In previous years, we have only invited certain individuals in select companies. However, for 2020, we welcome you to celebrate and learn more about our destination with everyone who sells travel across Canada, in one platform, at one time.
Here are just some of the highlights for this year’s event:
- Live Guided Food Tour of Seoul @ 8 PM
- Virtual FAM Tours of Seoul
- Live KTO Hosted Game @ 6:20 PM
- More than $5,000 in prizes
- 2 Flight tickets sponsored by Air Canada to anywhere in the world
- Guaranteed Prizes for the top 120 registrations with participation*
Meet Exhibitors from
- i) Regional Tourism Organizations
- ii) Unique experiences
- iii) Airport Transfer companies
- iv) Food Tours
- v) Much much more!
Meet Exhibitors via live chat! Find new ideas for your Korea product! Win Great Prizes and much more!
Confirmed exhibitors to date are:
- Spy Tour (www.dmzspytour.co.kr)
- Seoul Pass (www.seoultravelpass.com)
- The Sool Company (www.thesoolcompany.com/)
- Artee Pedi Cab (https://www.arteepedicab.com/)
- OME Cooking Lab (https://www.5-tastes.com/)
- Templestay.com (www.templestay.com)
- Tasty K (https://www.tasty-k.com/)
- Busan Tourism Organization (https://bto.or.kr/eng/Main.do;jsessionid=59C37EE9F7AB317A88F9AAAC9C40ABF4)
- Core Travel (https://www.corejeju.com/)
- Jeju Tourism Organization (https://www.visitjeju.net/en)
- Gangwon Tourism Organization (https://www.gangwon.to/en/)
- Air Canada (www.aircanada.com)
*Prizes will be awarded based on points. The top 120 ranked participants are guaranteed a prize at the show based on participation.