2020 Virtual Travel And Leisure Show.ca
Canada’s first nationwide virtual travel show is happening this September!
The Travel and Leisure Show marks the beginning of a new era in our industry. With traditional travel shows unable to take place during the pandemic, our virtual show allows both trade and consumers to explore a safe way to move forward and travel again. The Travel and Leisure Show will allow attendees to be able to access exhibitor videos, download brochures and virtually chat with representatives at their own pace, just like they would in-person at traditional shows. Presenting sponsors Air Canada and The Globe and Mail ensure a large outreach to consumers and trade alike. Attendance is free for consumers and gives them an opportunity to explore destinations from the comfort of their home via their desktop, mobile device or tablet. Similar to a traditional travel show, exhibitors will be grouped into pavilions and regions such as Canada, USA, South America, Cruise, Adventure, Europe or Caribbean/Mexico. Multiple travel service providers will be participating which will feature special offers and incentives for consumers to take advantage of.
Our virtual expo is an excellent opportunity to learn and connect with many of your preferred travel partners, plus a chance to win some great prizes and giveaways!
Don't miss out. Register today! Looking foward to seeing you there.
- Accor Management Canada Inc. and Fairmont Canada's Western Mountain Region
- Air Canada
- Air Canada Vacations
- Alliance de L'Industrie Touristique du Quebec
- Anderson Vacations (Marshall Anderson Tours Ltd.
- Atlas Ocean Voyages
- Azores Airlines
- Bahamas Tourist Office
- Bahia Principe Hotels and Resorts
- Banff and Lake Louise Tourism Bureau
- Banff Sunshine
- Cayman Islands Dept. of Tourism
- CMH Summer Adventures
- Culinary Adventure Co.
- Destination Canada
- Destination St. John's
- East Africa Safari Camps
- ENIT - Italian National Tourist Board
- European Travel Commission
- Experience Kissimmee
- Farewell Harbour Lodge
- Fogo Island Inn
- Globus Family of Brands
- Greater Ft. Lauderdale CVB (Visit Lauderdale)
- Harbour Seaplanes
- Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada
- Inn at Laurel Point
- Jamaica Tourist Board
- Kingfisher Wilderness Adventures
- Louisiana Tourism
- Michael Price
- Niagara Falls Tourism
- Northwest Territories Tourism
- Offie de Tourisme de Saint Martin
- Porter Airlines
- Quark Expeditions
- RDEE Canada
- Sonora Resorts
- Spirit Bear Lodge
- St. Kitt's Tourism Authority
- Sunwing Travel Group
- The Travel Agent Next Door
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
- Tourism Jasper and Edmonton Tourism
- Tourism Saskatoon
- Tourism Sun Peaks
- Tourism Whistler
- Travel Alberta
- Travel Manitoba/Tourism Winnipeg
- Uplift Inc.
- Via Rail Canada
- Visit St. Pete's Clearwater
For More Information, Click Here: https://travelandleisureshow.ca/